You may park in any of the visitors car parks in the hospital grounds.
- The car parks are barrier operated and a ticket is issued on entry.
- Payment should be made at the pay machine prior to departure.
- Please ensure you park in the appropriate bay and pay the correct fee – penalties are in place for those who do not pay and display, and the car parks are patrolled on a regular basis.
- Disabled parking is free and should you have to park in the main car park, an exit ticket can be obtained from any of the hospital reception desks.
- Visitors of patients can purchase a weekly ticket of £20 for 7 consecutive days, for a single use car, on completion of a form available from the ward
- Blue Badge Holders – Parking for people with disabled badges is free at all of our hospitals, either in allocated bays close to buildings or in regular parking bays elsewhere. Please ensure a valid blue badge is clearly displayed on the windscreen of the vehicle.
There are five car parks surrounding the hospital labelled A, B, C, D and E.
Parking charges (pay and display):
Up to 30 minutes free
30 minutes to 2 hours £3.50
2 to 3 hours £5.00
3 to 4 hours £6.50
4 to 24 hours £9.00
NOTE: Owners park vehicles at their own risk, and the hospital will accept no liability for loss or damage to vehicles.